Episode 17 Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack
It is the best of times and the worst of times, depending on which corner of the FinTech ring you find yourself. Paystack, leads the pack of new players in the payments space causing cold sweat to run down the back of Big Blue.
With momentum, Y-Combinator, and the people on their side nothing will ever remain the same. You see we live in interesting times.
Ezra Olubi is CTO at Paystack and he explains why his third attempt at breaking down barriers to online payments in Nigeria is winning.
Enjoy this and the Easter Holiday.
- Episode 17: Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack Wed 30 March 2016
- Episode : Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack Tue 29 March 2016
- Episode 16: How to pick a big fight with Aniedi Udo-Obong of Afro Thu 11 February 2016
- Episode 15: How to Get Press for Your Startup with Jessica Hope of Wimbart.com Tue 2 February 2016
- Episode 14: Vertical markets makers for tech in 2016 Thu 28 January 2016