Episode 13: Building Reliable Software Development Teams with Tim Akinbo
Tim Akinbo is an experienced software developer who has spent the last couple of years building software that drives large and sometimes mission critical systems.
Tim draws from that experience to share the best way to build a reliable software team. He takes us through how to manage people and establish processes and best practices that ensure productivity.
If you are running a tech team or building one, this episode has invaluable learning points.
- Episode 18: Progressive Web Apps for Nigeria with Ire Aderinokun Tue 25 October 2016
- Episode 17: Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack Wed 30 March 2016
- Episode : Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack
- Episode 16: How to pick a big fight with Aniedi Udo-Obong of Afro Thu 11 February 2016
- Episode 15: How to Get Press for Your Startup with Jessica Hope of Wimbart.com Tue 2 February 2016