Episode 14: Vertical markets makers for tech in 2016
In this first episode of Digital Drift in 2016, we look back at 2015 and then we look forward at the new vertical markets that tech is transforming in Nigeria.
From employment to education then fintech and transport plus logistics with a little bit of healthcare and home services.
It might not be a comprehensive enough review but we sure touched a lot of markers that will make tech in Nigeria in 2016. Happy New Year!
- Episode 18: Progressive Web Apps for Nigeria with Ire Aderinokun Tue 25 October 2016
- Episode 17: Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack Wed 30 March 2016
- Episode : Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack
- Episode 16: How to pick a big fight with Aniedi Udo-Obong of Afro Thu 11 February 2016
- Episode 15: How to Get Press for Your Startup with Jessica Hope of Wimbart.com Tue 2 February 2016