Episode 9: Interview with Bankole Oluwafemi of Techcabal.com
Bankole Oluwafemi is the co-founder of TechCabal, West Africa's biggest and best technology blog. He climbs across the table to take us on the journey of how it all started to the big plans for the future and with Big Cabal media.
Bankole is a curator - he has seen it all - the good, the bad and the downright ugly, when it comes to tech in Africa. He warns that in today's world that there is only room for excellence - perhaps the only thing African startups can borrow from Silicon Valley.
This episode is a rare opportunity to see the world through Bankole's eyes and inspire yourself to take that next step, turning your passion into greater things.
- Episode 18: Progressive Web Apps for Nigeria with Ire Aderinokun Tue 25 October 2016
- Episode 17: Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack Wed 30 March 2016
- Episode : Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack
- Episode 16: How to pick a big fight with Aniedi Udo-Obong of Afro Thu 11 February 2016
- Episode 15: How to Get Press for Your Startup with Jessica Hope of Wimbart.com Tue 2 February 2016